Distilleries are businesses that can be established in premises for $600.
Distilleries produce liquor.
- Increased Production: By spending $500, the distillery can expand to produce more alcohol faster, increasing its efficiency by 25.
- Diluted Alcohol: By spending $300, the distillery can begin cutting its alcohol with water to fill more bottles, increasing its efficiency by 25 but reducing how liked the gang is by 5.
- Drive-By: By using 5 units of firearms, the gang can scare off the business's owners and workers, turning it into an empty premise available for purchase.
- Raid: The gang can simply attack the distillery, starting a combat mission. If the raid is successful, the gang will get 20 units of liquor, some heat, and the chance of the distillery going out of business. If they don't, they'll have lowered relations instead. May cool Warehouse relations.
- Buy Liquor: For $300, the distillery will sell the gang 10 units of liquor.