- Generate ~$$600 Clean Money per day, depending on efficiency.
- Improve efficiency of your Boxing arena, Casino, Nightclub and Speakeasy businesses.
- Establish ($$640 Clean Money, Construction lot, Level 4 Hideout)
- Buy ($5,000 Dirty Money, Independently owned hotel with warm relations)
- The existing building will be retained; it won't be replaced with the standard hotel building.
- Lobby Bar ($5 Dirty Money)
- +10 Liked.
- Note: Doesn't seem to generate revenue or consume beer/liquor resources.
- Concierge ($1,200 Dirty Money)
- Doubles the efficiency bonus to other buildings.
- Goon Squad ($1,000 Dirty Money; Rival gang must exist on map)
- Protect against the next rival drive-by shooting.
- Tip: Build a Security Agency - they'll provide the goons to your buildings
- Firebomb (5 Firearms)
- Force owner to abandon the hotel, leaving a Construction lot available to purchase
- Party (10 Liquor)
- +10 Liked (+12 if done by a Grifter).
- Buyout ($5,000 Dirty Money)
- Ownership of hotel transferred to you.
- Requires warm relations with the hotel owner.
Rival owned Edit
- Rarely establish hotels; they prefer nightclubs which generate far more profit.
- Never buy independent hotels, but they'll always firebomb them to free up construction lots.
- Perform drive-by shootings on your hotels.
- Drive-by Attack (5 Firearms, henchman must have a car)
- If successful, you'll get a new construction lot
- Risk of heat increase; use a Hitman to avoid
- Risk of ambush; use an amoured car to avoid
- Tip: Build a Hit Squad - they'll do the drive-by shootings without the risks